Wednesday 27 September 2017

Melvin the saddish robot

Melvin the sad-ish robot          


Melvin can’t write so I am writing about him, as I am his Amazing toaster dog. His language is quite different, apparently it is called  cacadilliouses. Melvin fell out of a UFO because it was broken, but he just likes to say that it landed in my backyard when technically it crashed into it. My owners got so scared they ran out of our shed and never came back, which is good because I hated them.

He was created by the underground headquarters of Unicorns but he got fired from them because he dropped this lollipop or something, I don’t see why they could've just bought another one. I think this is why he is always sad, and I gave him 20c to spend but he never does spend it, not even when the new chocolate bar came out.

He is 14 years old, none of us knew how old he was so we just made it 14. He always carries this weird brown bag with the 20c I gave him and a fold out umbrella, not like it will ever rain in this land. He seems to enjoy climbing the tree out the front garden and he always cries whenever he sees the broken UFO, which I understand,  it probably gives him bad memories.

He always loses his yellow shoes. And we are both too poor to buy him more.

He got suspended from school for breaking someone’s nose, he was supposed to go back 4 weeks and 3 days ago but I think he just ditches, I don’t mind because I ditched dog school too. I just wonder where he might go. His favourite food is candyfloss, like mine. He is trying to change his name to Chocolate Fish, although I think he should change his name to gumball, (gum for short) if  he was going to change it at all.

Today Chocolate Fish asked me when his  birthday was. I didn’t know what to say because I’ve never had a birthday and neither has he. So we made it today. I asked him what he wanted and he said candyfloss, (of course). Also I am calling him Chocolate Fish for 6 ¼ years, he said until I die but I said I might forget. We had candyfloss for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then we got sick of it so we had marshmallows for dessert.

Last night, Chocolate Fish and I slept in the tree out the front. Well he did but after 102 seconds I had to go back in the shed 'cos we thought the branches would snap.

Chocolate fish walked into school today, but he came running back out because there were purple balloons in the book room and he thought they were all having a party without him. So we had a picnic in the middle of the roundabout on our street except it wasn’t really a picnic because  we   had  no food. It was just a foodless picnic.  

Chocolate Fish always says he has a twin brother called Melvin, I don’t know how true that is. He misses him, although he hardly remembers him.

No comments:

Post a Comment