Friday 18 November 2016

Flying Fox

I’ll never forget the time when I thought I was about to fall off the wooden platform because my legs were shaking so much. Suddenly the flying fox wasn’t tied to the platform anymore, it slowly went down the hill until I hit something I blinked and I was down in seconds. The wind was so strong that I could hardly walk up the hill let alone run. Finally after several times of me slipping I made it up. I thought I would never be able to do it and now I wanted to go down it 100 more times. I watched and waited as my friends had their turns some of them screamed and some laughed. After everyone had a turn we persuaded my teacher to go on, she shouted from the end “I did it.” She must of liked it because she went down again.

It got more boring every time we had another turn, soon after I stopped going down because my head was so dizzy, The cold air blew the trees which made the leaves blow into my face. It started pouring down and everyone ran to get their rain jackets I forgot mine I was soaked from head to toe, but then luckily someone had two. I put it on and it made me feel a lot warmer. I sprinted back to the camp and we all had a hot chocolate in front of the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment