Friday 15 April 2016

Journal Entry

                                     Journal  Entry
 
I am sitting here right now thinking, thinking about today. The strike and Don dying I was very shocked when this happened and I will never forget it, But the most interesting thing what happened today is that I found out my best mate Don Curry, was a scab. I am not disappointed that he was a scab I am disappointed that he lied to me. He said “I need yer to forgive me Billy. Can yer do that?”  After a while, I took his hand in mine “You’re all right, Don. We ended up on the same side in the end.”  And that’s when he died.


I don’t like the war. I think that it is silly that countries fight with each other and kill each other, I think that one country should just say ‘ Why don’t we just forget about this.’

1 comment: